When you volunteer with NAMI Metropolitan Baltimore, you help to better the lives of people affected by mental illness in our community. Volunteers share their personal experiences, talents, and skills to deliver NAMI’s free education, support, and advocacy programs.
There are many ways to get involved:
- Become a trained peer-leader to facilitate a support group or teach a class
- Mentor peers who are facing mental health challenges to provide hope for recovery
- Share your story to help others understand mental illness
- Raise mental health awareness and help community members to connect with NAMI services
- Advocate in Annapolis for quality mental health care services